(The interested candidates must be between 30-40 years of age, married, be a person of sober habits, honest, trustworthy and a practicing Christian)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Program Assistant, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
– To undertake handyperson’s duties as outlined below:
– Manning the grounds and surrounding office environment.
– Ensuring the maintenance of a clean office through vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of floors, emptying all trash bins, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and toilets, dusting and cleaning furniture, and ensuring the maintenance of a clean kitchen i.e., ensuring all kitchen utensils are always clean.
– Serving refreshments to staff and visitors.
– Ensuring Organization’s vehicles are clean at all times
– Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
– Maintaining the security of the premises and its contents in accordance with the organization’s current requirements
– Perform any other duties as requested by the immediate supervisor.
Selection Criteria (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
– Ability to work effectively within a team.
– Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
– At least 3 O levels, a very good command of written and spoken English.
– At least one year experience as a gardener, janitor or office assistant.
– Valid Zimbabwean Class 4 Drivers License an added advantage
Please send CVs to [email protected]